O ring can be made in red, yellow, orange, black, blue and so on
We can provide both standard size o ring and non-standard size o ring
DL O ring has complied with ROHS .
We can provide hardness of o ring range 30A to 90A
O ring is made by mould pressing, injection molding,extrusion...
O ring is used in in static applications and in dynamic applications.
avoid sunlight and low humidity, do not bind on the metal line
5000000 Piece/Pieces per Month
Description of shower head rubber o ring
1. O ring is a loop of elastomer with a round cross-section.
2. O ring is designed to be seated in a groove and compressed during assembly between two or more parts, creating a seal at the interface.
3. O ring can be used both in static applications and in dynamic applications.Such as rotating pump shafts and hydraulic cylinder pistons
4. O ring is inexpensive, easy to make, reliable and simple mounting requirements, O ring is most common seals in machine design.
Specification of shower head rubber o ring
1. There are 2 ways to show the size of o ring. One is ID(inner diameter) * CS(cross section) , And the other one is ID*OD( outside diameter ). ID * CS is the comom way regarding o ring size.
2. Standard size O ring like as568 o ring, JIS O ring...
Application of shower head rubber o ring
O ring is used in Chemical Process Industry,Food and Beverage Industry, Food and Pharma Industry, Semiconductor Industry, Automotive Industry, Gas and water distribution, Oil and Gas Industry, Maritime industry.
Material of shower head rubber o ring
Below are some material of O ring. Other material of o ring like PU,PTFE,POM,PA are also provide. 1: Excellent 2: Good 3: Fair 4: Poor
Nitrile has good mechanical properties and high wear resistance relative to other elastomers. Unless they are specially compounded, nitrile is not resistant to weathering, sunlight and ozone.
Neoprene? exhibits good oil, ozone, weather, aging, refrigeration and chemical resistance. It also has good mechanical properties over a wide temperature range.
Ethylene Propylene Copolymer has excellent resistance to phosphate ester fluids (Skydrol), brake fluids (glycol base), steam, weather, and ozone.
Responds very well with resistance to ozone, high temperatures, oxygen, mineral oil, synthetic hydraulic fluids, fuels, aromatics and many organic solvents and chemicals. The universal O-ring.
Silicon exhibits great temperature range capabilities. Silicones also has good resistance to ozone, weather and is also a good insulator. However, it has low tensile, tear and wear resistance.